She is waving hi, not so much bye. The wave is more of an open/close which means hi, pick me up, I want more. Depending :)
She does tries to blow kisses mostly it's just fist to the mouth & MMWAH sound.
She loves to cheer (Clapping)! YAY LILY!!
She also does a pretty mean patty-cake with her feet during diaper changes, it keeps her preoccupied!!
Still LOVES sucking on her big toe. (Learned quickly that bath time isn't the place to practice such talent!!)
Her TONGUE is just Lily she still blows raspberries and any other kind of berry for that matter! Since getting her tooth the berries have become more juicy :)
Wins screaming matches with Aunt Carrie (if we're not careful she's gonna think screaming is how we communicate) We got her to say go pretty good one day, but that was one day :) so she is starting to mimic pretty good :)
She started getting her first bottom tooth the last week of April & is now halfway through (I think the other bottom tooth is following close behind). Naps & bedtime were kind of thrown through a loop, but she wasn't too moody we gave her a couple doses of Tylenol and other than being more snugly & attached (which I'm NOT complaining at ALL) we had our pleasant little Lily Belle!
She loves being chased & to chase (mostly Ammon :) ) Love love love her squeal of laughter!
Oh ya, Dad taught her bonk a head (not sure I like that one, but for now it sure is cute!!)
Not walking, but will walk with her stroller (a little scary) the kitchen chairs, along the couch, so she is practicing. She is able to stand up by herself without anything to pull herself up, but I think we're at least a month away from making that first big step!
Did I mention that she is a BLAST!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER TONS!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MYSELF!! (and all you other mom's out there!)

No comments:
Post a Comment