Don't remember the name of the Zoo in Logan, but we contributed our dollars & had more fun than most zoos :)
You can barely see the Pronghorn, but him & Jeremy had races along the fence pretty fun (I even tried & I can say I beat him)
It was a pretty fun little zoo mostly fowl, but it was definitely entertaining!
Can't go all the way to Logan without seeing Grandma & Grandpa Farm! :)
Lily up WAY PAST her bedtime, as long as there's smiles I guess it's okay :)
This calf's name is ELLIE she was a twin, but her sibling didn't make it through the birthing process and now Mom doesn't want anything to do with her. Poor baby she was so sweet! I got her to lick my hand a couple times which had her mom cared probably wouldn't have allowed bitter/sweet.
Can't go all the way to Logan without seeing Grandma & Grandpa Farm! :)

1 comment:
HEY! I didn't know Jeremy was from Logan! Next time you guys come up you should give us a call. We'd love to see you :) -Stacy
Post a Comment