Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Walking

So remember how a few posts back I had told you that Lily enjoyed crawling too much to start walking anytime soon? Well yesterday she was pretty ornery throwing tantrums over everything. I even put her on the stairs so she could crawl up them (she usually LOVES that) and she still threw a tantrum. It took me until 4 to realize she wanted me to hold onto her hands so she could walk EVERYWHERE (including up the stairs)!

Bless her sweet little heart! This is where communication would come in handy. :) It was pretty funny watching her try to walk up the stairs since they come to her upper thigh so she would put one knee up then the other then stand up & repeat ALL the WAY up the stairs!!


So she may be walking sooner than I thought :)

No comments: