Friday, January 21, 2011

Fort

The other day Jeremy put a blanket over Lily's crib & she was "hiding" 
So I took his idea & made her a fort.
 What fun!!  Is there anything better than being a child again?!  So grateful Lily gives me the opportunity to relax & just have fun!

Inside our fort.  The necklace I'm wearing is Jeremy's... I think he has more necklaces & bracelets than I do!
Thank heavens he doesn't wear them (very often) what a nut!

My sweet Lily Belle!!
Lily is such a NUT let me tell you why.  Her FAVORITE foods are probably pickles & Salsa (not eaten together). Jeremy gave Lily a pickle as one of her first foods expecting a funny reaction, instead he got excitement.  As for the salsa she literally will eat it by the spoonful, I try to get her to eat something with it, and she will occasionally, but she prefers just to scoop & eat.  WHAT A NUT!! 

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh what a fun mom you are, what a cutie my Lily Belle is

Amy N. said...

but she is a cute nut! Fort days are the BEST!

ScottBoomer said...

You are deffinatley one of those fun Moms all the other kids wish they had.