I woke up bright & early Friday & couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided I needed to cut my hair. Unfortunately no one was willing to do it for me! Even my "perfect" sister claimed she didn't have the talent to cut it & the sister who usually cuts it was MIA & probably wouldn't have been able to stand long enough to cut it. Sooooo Sunday morning I decided since I wasn't able to get my hair cut I'd cut Lily's...
My intention was to "fix" it, but well I got carried away & thank HEAVENS it turned out halfway decent. Poor girl
| right side |
| Front. She ended up with bangs which was totally accidental, but cute! |
| Left side |
Then today the lady in my ward that cuts hair called me back & I went from this:
To this:
10 inches shorter!!
My sister Crystal did the same thing just before she delivered her baby & well I said I'd NEVER go short again, & didn't even think I'd want a new style, but I guess it's those mommy hormones or something.
And you are going to have to wait for a front shot until my mommy zits clear up or someone can take a farther away picture :)
I think it turned out better than it has in the past! I do a double take every time I look in the mirror, because I think I look like Monica :)

5 comments:
Uh-Oh! It could be scary to look like me!! Although it has to be true that we all look alike in some way! While doing Cora's hair the other day, she told me that she looked like Carrie. Just to see if she really meant it I asked her which Carrie (we only know 1, but still), she said "Duh, Mom, the one that is your sister!!
WOOO-WOOO (that is my cat call in case you couldn't tell) I think Lily will look cute no matter what her hair looks like. And I am sure you look even more adorable too-even with the mommy zits (seriously not fair that we still have to deal with those nasty things!! and even more unfair that I can't blame mine on being pregnant) Can't wait to see the front
PS) I thought you were the "perfect" sister so don't be too bummed that she couldn't cut your hair for you, it is hard to cut your own hair :)
The side view is CUTE! I'm excited to see the front. But watch out...chopping hair may become an addiction. I'm headed out in 3 hours to go shorter :)
What Crystal?! Watch out you might look in the mirror & see mom, not that that would be bad AT ALL, but just saying :) Now I have something to look forward too can't wait to see your new do!!
OH MY GOODNESS!?!?! When did you do this? I need a front shot ASAP! You're killing me! :)
Post a Comment