Every year at Thanksgiving Mom gets us a new puzzle to put together & every year she tries to find one that was harder than the last. Well this year she did it! She found a puzzle that everyone gave up on. Well everyone that is but me :) In fact I had to rescue it from the basement garbage can. What can I say I can't let things go...
If you look closely, the white puzzle piece is one that Colt found :)
What satisfaction in completing something!
This is the puzzle that Jeremy & Lily gave me for Christmas. Now that they're done what am I going to do during nap time?!
4 comments:
Impressive! I would finish one of Mom's puzzles if it were 100 pieces! I go bonkers looking at tiny pieces that look the exact same. Congratulations on finishing both!
um Kirst you are supposed to NAP during nap time...silly girl! I am very impressed and Colt says sorry, but it was really yummy!
As long as he enjoyed it that's all that matters :) & I can't nap at naptime otherwise I keep Jeremy up too late!
good job Kirsten, just think what next years will be
Post a Comment