Here comes Santa Claus
(I'm happy to report there was no blood curdling scream when Santa came through the door this year!)
Santa reading none other than "The Night Before Christmas" he also read "I Believe in Santa Claus"
I'm going to have to find that book...
Lily didn't want to sit on Santa's lap & only wanted Carrie to take her up there.
(Good thing I love Carrie too!)
This is Carrie's face after Lily told Santa what she wanted for Christmas. "A vacuum"
Chi guy LOVED Santa
Here he is feeling his beard :) Pretty sure if it hadn't been for Aunt Monica Santa would have taken Chi back to the workshop! Thanks Monica for saving my son!! :)
Later that night the siblings left our children with baby-sitters & went out to eat at Chinese Gourmet! Dad was kind enough to "make reservations" for us & well there were a few complaints. Crystal had already had her years worth of Chinese. I'm not sure Brett likes Chinese. Monica doesn't like Chinese. & Carrie didn't say anything, but years past she's said NO BUFFETS (which is exactly what the Chinese Buffet is...) Anyway it didn't quite get the reaction Dad thought it would & so we ALL obediently went to Chinese Buffet & who didn't show up?! Mom & Dad (this is Mom's FAVORITE restaurant.) Come to find out there was no reservation Dad had just said it to see what reaction he'd get & well the joke was on us!! Pretty funny!!
After we stuffed ourselves full & wore on the nerves of some of the other guests (one lady helped solve a family dispute) & I'm sure they ALL wanted to know what was SOOO funny as we read our fortunes. We headed to Mom's for Cranium.
After the game we usually have a circle moment in which point we all cry, but this year I think it was avoided because we were all pretty close to tears anyway. We sure missed Landon & Grant!
I LOVE my siblings (there are no in-laws just siblings) so MUCH!! For those of you who draw names or buy gifts for your siblings try this one year it is THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!! Thanks for a wonderful time & great memories!! LOVE you all!!!

1 comment:
Since I saved him I should be able to keep him, right? :)
Post a Comment