Friday, December 16, 2011

Surf 'n Swim

One of Lily's friends, Addie, had her 4th Birthday Party & we were invited to go.  It was sooo much fun!  We were a little late barely made it in time to have cake & ice cream.  Jeremy had a phone interview & well it took longer than expected so we left Chi with him & Lily & I took off to the party. 

The first time the waves came on she wasn't so sure about them & kept asking to get out.  Well she made it through them & then enjoyed walking around when the waves turned off.  She kept walking deeper & deeper.  I told her she wouldn't be able to touch soon, but she didn't care & so I'd have to tote her back the other way, but it wasn't long before she wanted to go deeper & deeper :)

The second time the waves came on she enjoyed them MUCH more!  I had a hard time getting her out to go home.

Thanks SOOOO much Addie for inviting us to your Birthday Party!!  Sorry we were so late!  We still had a blast though!! (If I'm not mistaken I think this was Lily's first Birthday Party that wasn't family.)

No comments: