We stopped at a gas station in Search Light for lunch. Jeremy parked the van on the far side of the gas station & took off to use the facility. Lily was standing by me on the grass, I handed her a cheese stick & got Chi out of the car. Next thing I hear is a Semi coming in (I almost think he honked) I thought I heard Lily scream (but it seemed farther away) & so I called out & couldn't see her. By the time I saw her she was headed to the gas station a motor home had stopped pulling in to fill up gas (since she was in the way) & the gentleman was talking to her. I'm talking SECONDS and she was nearly a soccer field away! Scared us both half to death!! Can you imagine my little peanut next to a giant motor home & semi-trucks. She told the man she was "finding Daddy". Never will judge someone again, it literally takes seconds for something to happen & I'm SOOOO grateful NOTHING did happen!!!
YAY we MADE it!!!!!
We told Lily that if she potty trained we'd get her a bike & here it is. Grandpa & Grandma found it on Craig's list for $15, it's a Princess bike. Lily sat on it & then hasn't wanted anything else to do with it so here it sits. She does LOVE the scooter our neighbors gave her for her very EARLY birthday she rides that all over the place.

No comments:
Post a Comment