For those that don't know. The part of Yuma that Jer's Grandparents live is a retired community, so there's really not much to do.
However, Grandma cleaned out some Cactus beds & the "dirt" is sand, so we had our very own sandbox. Mostly me building & the kids smashing (more entertaining for mom than the kids I think) :)
| HIYA |
We bought a little wading pool & when the cement gets wet it's slick so we have a little skating rink. Mostly the kids just like to use their buckets & dump the water out they don't really sit in it very much.
NAP TIME. Still mom's favorite time of the day. Lily has done SOOO good, she sleeps right in the middle of everything for naps & night.
The HIGHLIGHT of the trip is definitely the DONUT CORAL it is HEAVENLY!!! They have THE best donuts I've EVER eaten & it doesn't help that they are my great weakness I can NEVER say no to a DONUT.
| Chi Guy cooking up some grub, this seems to be his favorite place to play. He even has spoons to help him cook :) |
| Chi taking his truck for a walk :) |
And of course good 'ole TV. We don't have it at home, so it's been kind of a treat. This is Chi watching Cars for the first time. (I think he liked it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment