I think he just wanted to stay in Yuma a little longer. We were supposed to leave the 5th, but looks like we'll be here until the twelfth. I'm so glad Jer & I were able to stay longer & hopefully be some comfort & help!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Hospital Stay
Grandpa woke up Wednesday April 4th with a high fever & so they took him to the hospital. Poor guy was stuck in there until yesterday April 9th! He was ready to go home April 5th, but they wanted to keep him until the blood work came back negative. He apparently had Sepsis (infection in the blood) which he tends to get rather frequently because of his tube from his liver transplant. We're just glad he's home & feeling better!!
We did miss Uncle Ghost flying in & I'm SUPER bummed about that, but all is well & can't wait to see everyone again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how nice that you can be there for them.
Oh!! It looks like you guys had a blast minus the hospital visit.... :/ so sad we missed you guys too!
Post a Comment