Monday, April 2, 2012

St George here we come.

Jeremy finished his last day of fieldwork & the next day we were in the car headed to St George.  So much fun!!  The kids did great in the car ride & (minus the fact that the kids were in the VERY back seat of the van & so I had to jump over seats to rescue cow, books, toys, or whatever else they needed) It was pretty sad to not have my sisters there with me & to know I would only be there one night (I would have been okay to just do a repeat of last year, oh well).
 Lunch at McDonalds in Beaver.
 Lily could do the slide last year she couldn't.
 Swimming in Coronada's pool it was FREEZING (can you tell?)
 Chi trying to get in the warm water with Daddy.
 The next morning before we headed to AZ we stopped at the park & played.

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

hey is that the same hotel we stayed in last year? how fun. I missed our trip this year

Kirsten Knowles said...

It is! It was pretty funny when we pulled in Lily said "This is where Amy lives." I was amazed at her memory!