Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mesa Falls

Jeremy wanted to get away for the weekend & we'd talked about a few campgrounds close to home since it's just be a weekend trip.  Then I called Gma Farm & come to find out they were going to Island Park to celebrate Kandice's birthday (so we decided to tag along).  Getting online I really wanted to stay at Warm River Campground, but there was a running relay going on & so all the campsites were full.  Warm River is close to Mesa Falls & so we continued on the loop & stopped at the upper falls to see them.
The river...



Can you see the mist?  I thought there had been a mud slide & I thought see vegitation grows back just fine, then I read one of the signs & because the mist hits right there different veg grows than what is surrounding it.  Pretty cool!!1

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the top picture of you and the kids! You looks so happy having your monkeys hanging from you! I also like your shirt and hair! :)