Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thoughts

So a few have asked whether I know what the baby is as I've typed "little guy".  I don't do very good at the s/he business & so I tend to refer to the male gender it's easier & Lily was called a boy more than a girl in the womb, & there's nothing wrong with her yet...

I think it's a girl, the baby is up in my ribs & very rarely hits my bladder.  Lily popped out my ribs so many times & Chi never did.  Chi would hit low in my tailbone area & this baby has yet to hit that low.  Name wise I hope it's a boy, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl.  Looking forward to finding out!!

Finding out, Jeremy & I have gone back & forth as to whether or not we should find out.  That way we can have cute bows, blankets, stuffed animals for Amy to take a picture of (with the baby) at the hospital, we could actually put a name on the temple prayer roll instead of baby Knowles, people could pray more specifically for our baby... But I think we are looking forward to the surprise too much

Miracle babies.  I've joined a few heart mom associations & they make references to their miracle babies.  Which they are, no doubt, but to me Lily & Chi are the miracles!  Everyday that they go to bed healthy & happy is a miracle to me!  There's so much that could have gone wrong in the womb & that could still go wrong that I'm extremely grateful every night for my 2 miracle children.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Don't find out. You can still have all those things at the hospital - it's not like baby bows take up a lot of room in a bag!

Amy N. said...

I agree with Crystal! Prayers wont be answered better because you can put a name with the baby. Baby Knowles is what I put