Continuation of the Wyoming fun! Seeing ALL the BABY GIRLS!! Mardy had her little girl in November, Jaimee had her's in January, and Ali was so kind to have her's two weeks early so we could see her new little baby.
Ali and Jaimee's baby Katie
Ali's little baby London
Mard's Zaydee she was such a smilin' girl!!
The four cousins. L - R Ali (she's just 3 months younger than me :) Jaimee cousin-in-law, Mardy, and Me due in March (can't quite see the tummy, but believe me it's there!!)
The little triplets don't worry we'll get a picture of the quadruplets (hopefully...)
L - R London (just a few days old) Katie a month old, and Zaydee 3 months old.
Thanks everyone for the good times!

2 comments:
How slow am I that I never put all 4 of you pregnant together? I knew you all were... I just didn't process it. And if that doesn't make sense, it's ok. It makes sense to me :) Glad you were able to trek up there and have fun!
Hahaha! Crystal cracks me up...
CUTE BABIES!! I want to snuggle with them all right meow! Congrats to the pretty mama's, it's just like when we were young playing with dolls and.... leaving Carrie out! :)
Post a Comment