Mard has been my close cousin forever! She is a month and 4 days younger than me and we've always gotten along and been great friends. Now that she lives in Utah I get to see her even more!! And the best part is we have kids fairly close in age!!
Lily all of the sudden has a great obsession with horses (there for a while I was worried she wouldn't take after her mother!) She HORDS any horses at grandma's house (gonna have to learn to share soon!) and in sunbeams her teacher Sister Copin draws her horses. So of course that's the first thing she wanted to do. She did get close enough to pet the white one, most others just ran away from her (I was a little nervous especially because I had Chi in my arms & couldn't keep up with her!)
Shonee Bell making a snow angel (she's only about 5 months older than Chi.)
Clairee's Angel, Lily is about a year younger, but they still played great together.
Snow fort!
Uncle James took Clairee and Lily on a snow mobile ride, James asked if they wanted to go faster & Lily said "No slower, I can't breath!" At least she tried it!!

1 comment:
Haha too cute! Looks like you guys had a blast, hope I can make it up there soon and play with the horses!
Post a Comment