Remember Anna? Well her mom had cancer removed a few weeks ago & I wanted to help her out. So I kidnapped Anna for a few hours on Thursday. It was SOOOO much fun playing with her again! We've missed her! Lily wanted her to come back Friday and Saturday :)
I wanted to take dinner to Amanda, but she declined. I had her committed to cake and ice cream though (because the day after Chi's birthday is Amanda's). Then I ended up making pot roast & invited her and Andy over to eat dinner too & she said YES! I was so shocked & excited!! I was so honored that she would spend her day with us!
The Birthday Girl!
Thanks for sharing your day with us!!
Jeremy & I like having people over for dinner it helps with the boring evenings... ESPECIALLY in the winter. It's nice to have someone else we can call to entertain the kids for us :)

1 comment:
I love having people over for dinner too, it is usually a nice change! :) Sorry to hear about the cancer but happy they caught it early. They are very lucky to have you as their friend.
Post a Comment