Look at this big boy!! I just decided a Friday Jeremy had to work (Jan 17th) that we might as well potty train since we had the whole weekend to work out any kinks. At first he wasn't too happy, but didn't put up too big of a fight wearing the underwear. We had a few accidents & the morning was very tear filled so him & I just cuddled. Poor kid does NOT do well with change! And then it all clicked! :)
Had to put this pic in I'm sure you all are familiar with this one of Chi he tries so hard to be grumpy!
So I totally believe 3 is the golden age to potty train. He stays dry (for the most part) at nap time & wakes up even dry in the morning (sometimes) however once he got the hang of it he goes on his own when he needs too (so nice!) It took Lily a long while before she was going on her own.
GREAT job little buddy!!! Love this kid scowls & all!!!

1 comment:
WAY TO GO CHI MAN!! You are such a big boy!! He scowls naturally to me… :)
Post a Comment