Dad LOVES to see how bubbly he can get the bathtub! The kids don't mind it either!
They're both playing dogs...
This kid LOVES to stand & walk with help! It's a fight to get him to sit down & play lately!
"Look Ma one handed!" He thinks he's pretty hot stuff!!
These two play so good together (most of the time!) Here they are dancing as Prince & Princess! Chi will even kiss sleeping beauty from her deep sleep & then they dance. Pretty dang cute!
Spring training has begun! LOVE having the running strollers & a hobby the ENTIRE family can participate in! I however got a brain freeze, my ears HURT so bad, & am WAY out of shape! Next time I will dress more appropriate :)
Going for a ride! Have I mentioned how nice it is to have siblings that help entertain?!
LOVE my sweet family! We are so blessed!!

1 comment:
Spring? Looks like winter, put your sweats back on and stay in the house! Jk… It is awesome that you have an activity to do together that you all enjoy. Love all the random pictures, I am so stinking excited to see you guys this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment