Friday morning we paid to fly Jeremy back to Utah so I could stay and play longer with my sisters. So glad we did!
Beach sand these boys (and girl) sure LOVED playing in the dirt! Poor Crystal's house!
Guess who surprised us Saturday morning?! MA & PA! We were SOOOOO excited to see them! It was fun being one of the surprisees doesn't really happen very often to us. ;)
We got to be tourists a little bit. Went to see the water at the Bilagio :) The picture above is inside this hotel pretty cool, they had butterflies, and a framed art made out of plants on display I was impressed. Below is where we watched. The kids thought it was a blast! They giggled and ooed and ahed. Everyone that is except Malachi as soon as it made a sound like a firework (the higher water coming down and splashing) he was done it was too noisy for him...
Then we walked to the M&M Factory and got a souvenir there. We were spoiled!
Nelson started sleeping through the night, cut his two top teeth, and LOVED being outside with the kids! We headed home Tuesday morning & I did it on my own with 3 kids! I'm impressed! Might get brave & go back to visit more often!



No comments:
Post a Comment