Monday, March 7, 2011

Auburn

I got a text from Carrie on Saturday saying she was "jonsing" to dye hair & wondered if I was willing.  I told her yes, (never dyed my hair before & figured it was about time!!)
She asked me what color I wanted & well I don't make decisions so I told her she could pick, BUT NO RED!!!
Dyed hair...
Carrie kept the color a secret, until she was done.  The dye in the bottle looked purple, and as she's dying my hair she's making comments like your scalp is copper & when we were rinsing she told me I looked like a pumpkin!!  A LITTLE worried!!
And Auburn it is bless her heart!


We couldn't stop there!!  We also got a total new style to go with it!!
So remember how I cut Lily's hair a while back well I decided she needed bangs to help keep her hair out of her face...  Little did I know that 2 days later we'd be twins!  :)  What can I say I'm a copy-cat!

Lily's bangs turned out crooked so as soon as they grow longer we'll have Carrie fix them!!
All in all I have to say I LOVE the hairstyle first time in my life I've been IN style!!  I like it so much because I think I look like Temprance Brennan on "Bones" & it makes my hair look longer than it actually is (I think anyway) & it is EASY to do!!! most of my cowlicks are hidden by the cut, my hair is SOOOOO thick & having THICK bangs thins it out quite a bit, I could go on and on!!  The color... is still growing on me it's getting better though I am definitely addicted to hair dye though, just might have to play a ton more!! 

THANKS CARRIE YOU ROCK!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You are so welcome, and i am do thankful you like it, i would feel awful if you didn't.... So excited for next time! WAHOOOO for change!!

Crystal said...

Oooh. How fun! I love it! It is a really cute change. And good job, Carrie.

Ben and Holly said...

I love that you're twinners!! So fun!

Amy N. said...

Loves! What season of Bones are you on?

Kirsten Knowles said...

The current season, because we Hulu it so we can't start at the beginning :( BUT LOVE IT!!