Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break Day 4

 Hill Aerospace Museum!!
(FYI it's at the Roy entrance & it's FREE!!)

Me showing Chi the airplanes :) PS those are So Weber's Mtns!!  You can see the U :)
Lily had fun, but you know the attention span we had to go fast & so unfortunately Jeremy & I didn't get to read very many displays (which we ENJOY doing NERDS I know!!)
Lily & Jeremy posing in front of Audrey :)

The inside of a cargo plane (I'm sure, but not positive) :)  Lily wanted to go in!!

In front of an F16 (this is what Ghost flies!!)

Jer & Lily in front of an F16 so neat!! They were smaller than I would have guessed!

That's the end of our Spring Break, but what FUN we had!!  Back to school Jer goes!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ghost (and I) think it is so awesome that you went! In fact i stole a pic if you don't mind i want to send it to him...

Kirsten Knowles said...

don't mind at all!! :)