Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buddy Boy

 So you how they the second child you don't take as many pictures as you did with the first?!  Well I'm learning that it is SOOO true!!  My excuse is the fact that with Lily Jeremy was home more than he was gone & well he was the photographer & unfortunately Jeremy is VERY rarely home hence the picture slacking!!  Poor buddy boy!

Changing station where he spends most of his time :)
I'm happy to say I've only been sprayed 3 times...
& he doesn't have blowouts like Lily did!!

"Ky sweenen, softly" as Lily says she LOVES to push him & for the most part she does really well on the softly!!
He's becomomg more & more alert!!  & he's started to make noises other than crying YAY!!!
He also LOVES to be held, but thankfully will sleep on his own too!!
LOVE YOU Buddy Boy!!  Look at those chubby cheeks he's growing SOOOO fast!!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh! He is so cute! And he is getting chubby cheeks. Sweet! Mmmh, I could eat them :)

Amy N. said...

oh what a cute little guy! I can't wait to love on him next week!

Carrie said...

Too fast...he needs to SLOW down! I had so much fun snuggling with him on Sunday! THANK YOU!! :)

Kirsten Knowles said...

No thank YOU Carrie :)