Yes Ammon that is "Cars" in the background just for you!! Our movie night started at 5 (but that's okay!!) We had deep fried shrimp, fries, & peas heavenly!! I swear my cravings hit AFTER the pregnancy this time :) most of what I crave is deep fried or greasy anything!! (maybe it's my body telling me I need more calories in order to keep up with my new buddy!!) Also PEAS & fruit have become a new found treat. I usually will tell people that I'm not a fruity person I like bitter, not sweet, but boy strawberries have never tasted so good!! And I HATED peas growing up!! As I got older I would tolerated them as long as I could eat them with a potato or something to mask the flavor, but now I LOVE a bowlful of peas. Crazy :)
Hopefully we haven't started a bad habit!! But it was too cute I had to get a picture :)
& I'm the mom & I say easy clean if necessary :)

3 comments:
I love it! What a great idea. I especially like Lilly's doll eating at her table! Cute
Haha so sweet! I love her hair in piggy tails too cute!
I think everyone has to do things differently every once in awhile, we all get in ruts! :(
our movie night usually starts at 5:30 so bed time can still happen and Greg and I can have our own "date night"
Love the table on the table :)
Post a Comment