Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday BOY!!!

Because Chi's birthday was on Super Bowl Sunday we did an early party for him on Friday. 
Beautiful Lily Belle.  You can't really tell, but I did curl her hair...  Poor girl has been cursed with my hair!!

Shape house from GG Welch

They also gave him the ball that lights up.
GG Knowles got him clothes that he desprately needed!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!  My excuse is I did not have the camera & that is why we're lacking in the photos!! (Love ya Jer...)
Per above we didn't get ANY pictures of our guests!!! So Brooke & Danny, Daniel, Logan, GG Knowles, GG Welch,Crystal, Ammon, & Rheddik were all there to celebrate Chi's big day!

Chi's cupcake I made with Cream Cheese in the middle.  I didn't really care for it, however I think I was expecting the pudding filled taste & so maybe that's why it was a bit of a surprise. :) Poor buddy had a cold for his Birthday!
That didn't stop him from eating the whole thing though!!  Look he's telling you how old he is minus the thumb... :)

The cool whip attacked Lily :)
Blue boogers!!

Happy Birthday my sweet 1 year old!!!  So can't believe it's been a year already!!  Time is flying by WAY too fast!  I'm so grateful to have my sweet little Baby Buddy, Squi Guy, Chi Guy, Chi-otee, Malclyde, Mal, & look forward to the many more nicknames to come.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sweet little buddy! Thanks for the party :) I thought the cupcakes were really yummy. Next time I have an event that requires sweet goodies I'll have to ask for the recipe. PS I left the hummus at mom's! I tried it Friday night and really liked it but then I forgot it. At least I remembered to get it out of your house, right? That's 50%! I'll need that recipe, too.

Amy N. said...

Happy birthday to Mac (that is what Greg calls him)