Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Birthday Party

The tradition at my house growing up was waking up to my family singing Happy Birthday & getting my gifts before I'd even rubbed the sleepy bugs out of my eyes.  I LOVED it, I got to wear new outfits to school, or have the WHOLE day playing with whatever I got that year. Needless to say that is one tradition I have passed on to my little family!
Chi checking out the gift.

Maybe it was too soon after waking up :) Chi wasn't very enthused or it could have been the blasted cold!!
He got a push Tractor from Lily & ABC blocks from Mom & Dad. (the blocks drive me crazy...  There are 28 blocks so you would THINK you'd be able to see ALL 26 letters of the alphabet at one time. Nope it goes to the letter U.  Had I known that I wouldn't have bought them!!!  Guess now we know why they were such a good deal... (sorry my OCD had to vent!)) 
Chi & Uncle Daniel share the same birthday, & facial expressions :) LOVE it!!!

Proof that Daddy was there :)  Poor guy usually mans the camera!

In regards to the Super Bowl Jer's team lost.  But there was GREAT food!!!  That's what I was looking forward to & I was NOT disappointed at all!

No comments: