So after many FAILED attempts at getting my hair to look like "Tangled" @ the end I butchered it enough that I had to go to a professional to get it fixed. I'm sure you all are bummed that I didn't take a before picture, but trust me I saved you from horror....
Here it is feathered, layered & exactly what I wanted...
The back. Carrie was sweet enough to come & die it for me. I LOVE the color Mardy THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
So I want to do a poll. Not that you guys care, but if you CARE about me you'll take it!!! The poll should be off to the left, it's anonymous so you don't have to worry about offending me. :)
| 3) A-line: Right before I had Chi I chopped my hair. Crystal did the same thing before she had Rheddik & it's either hormones, or I like to copy cat... Notice no bangs |
| 6) Shoulder length layered: only pic I took of my many experiments to get "Tangled". Liked the way it layered, but not so much the back it was pretty bad!! |
Which style do you like the best? Which style LOOKS the best on me?!
PS Maybe I should start wearing make-up...

2 comments:
You are always beautiful!! I LOVED your shoulder length with bangs but love the choppy look now I think a combination of the two would be perfect!
That's an idea. Thanks Amy!!!
Post a Comment