Our Christmas tree decorated with cards we received. Thanks everyone!
Santa's gifts. Daddy took before the kids came down
Yep we kept with the tradition of cinnamon rolls before presents. Chi is drinking his "lot" (hot chocolate) loves that stuff & didn't stop drinking until it was gone. He had a bite of a roll & that was it. Lily thought it was pretty cool to have a picnic in our room. We then read the Christmas story & headed downstairs.
Waiting for Dad to let us come see the presents!
Yep Jer & I showered before breakfast too. Gotta make the day last as LONG as possible!!
Jewlery box with rings
Chi got the table & train set (he's opening) Jeremy had to start opening the present for Chi to even care & even then Jeremy still ended up opening it. Chi preferred to play with the trucks he got in his stocking.
Lily's Princesses
Now these he would open after we started it & showed him there were cars inside...
Beauty shop watch out everyone!!
Doll accessories. Binky, bottles, bath toys, EVERYTHING a baby might need!!
Bath tub fun.
Daddy & Chi setting up the train track
Lily doing my hair, have to say she did a mighty fine job!
Santa also left us 3 games to play as a family. These long winter nights sure are boring, not anymore!!
Digital picture frame
Axis and Allies New Years anyone?! Maybe we can get a new family feud going with this game instead of Risk... OR maybe the boys can play & us sisters can do something else!
Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo kind of hoping with the new table, my kitchen table won't be used so much!
Butterfly blanket I made for Lily she LOVED it thank heavens :)
Lily gave Chi a Hot Wheels track (again had to show him the car before he'd open it)
Chi gave Lily Rapunzel (only princess she was missing)
Gotta love getting clothes for Christmas (if he's buy them himself I wouldn't get them for him...)
Chi's Owl blanket He didn't care for it much...
FISHING POLES from Nana & Papa (can't tell you how many times I've had to untangle Lily's) but she LOVES it & can't wait to go fishing with Papa
And finally (I say this is Jer & I's, but Jer got for me) Greg Olsen's newest painting "In His Constant Care". Very appropriate & very touching. He did a GREAT job!! I hope Christ will be holding my little guy especially when I'm not allowed to!
What a WONDERFUL Christmas we were ALL spoiled!! Hope you had a GREAT one as well!!!

2 comments:
Merry Christmas!! So glad Santa made it to your house. Looks like he did a pretty good job. I couldn't help but notice you called your baby your "little guy". Do you know know or just think it is a boy? :)
What a great Christmas!! Thanks for sharing all your fun traditions! The kiddos looks so cute, I wish I could have been there to see their reactions! :)
Post a Comment