Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the Family

Christmas Eve was spent with the Welch's it was quite & small.  Just our family and Grandma and Grandpa. It was wonderful to have them all to ourselves, but couldn't help but remember that we were missing a few!! Dinner consisted of Chicken Fried Steak (of course) and it was delicious!!  Thanks Mom for a wonderful meal & evening!!

After we opened gifts from Santa we went over to the Knowles' to open presents.

Lily's new slippers (kind of bummed she doesn't call them tippy toes anymore)




This present was bigger than Chi & the whole time he was opening it he kept saying "cars" sorry buddy no cars, but BLOCKS how fun!!

This is sweet Wesley James.  I'm a terrible Aunt & didn't get pictures at the hospital or announce his birth, but he is precious!!  Brooke & Danny are wonderful & let me hold him as much as I want :) I fell in love the instant I saw him. (I was a little worried) LOVE that kid to pieces.  What a wonderful Christmas present!  I think I need to learn how to share though...

After Knowles' we headed to Welch's to talk to our missionary.  He looks so good, and seems so happy!  Can't believe he'll be home in less than 2 months!!  It was so nice to see Chad & his family too!

No comments: