Friday, December 14, 2012

Family Shoot

We were going to have a professional take our pictures, but Thanksgiving weekend seemed to fill up too fast, so we took 10 minutes & had the Van help us out.
Gotta send out our Christmas letter before the New Year! :)

Love this sweet little Lily!!  She's growing up soooo fast!!


LOVE this picture.  Lily cheesing & Chi wondering why she looks so silly!



This kid wouldn't hold still & smile for ANY thing so we started him by the wall & he would run to us.

Awww the happy couple 5 years later & definitely  PROUD of that baby bump!!!

Still planning on having them professionally done sometime soon...

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great job with the pictures :) I love and miss you guys!

Carrie said...

I think you did a swell job as well!! I LOVE your family so much! Thanks for sending me a card!

Amy N. said...

LOVE you guys, and I think the pictures are cute, cute! But I am also more than happy to take them too, you just let me know when and where to bring the camera :)