Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GG Butterfield

One nice thing about doing these guys' histories I get to talk to them quite a bit & we visit more frequently!


The toy closet

 Favorite moments: Gpa  "Here Jeremy put your head down." J: "No way" Gpa "You know you can't have brains & hair! And let me tell you it's better to have hair!"  LOL too funny!

Gpa:  pointing to his head "there may be frost on the roof, but there's Summer in my heart, and honey if you don't get Spring in your butt (gma said step I like it better...) We'll be here til Fall!

Gpa: riddle "Brothers and sisters have I none.  But that man's father is my father's son."

Gpa: "I'm not what I think I am, I'm not what you think I am. I'm what I think you think I am."

He's full of these little sayings, it's amazing I was telling them a Chi story & said "I just had to laugh" & Grandpa jumps to "She said she had to laugh & the pig ran another mile and a half".  I told him we'd have to write the whole ditty down & he said no way it was only for the barn yard.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha! What an awesome Grandpa! I am happy you get to spend more time with them and get to know them better.

Crystal said...

Funny guy; how fun for you all!

Amy N. said...

I think your kids take after the Butterfield's. looking at gmas smile next to Lily's...and gpa...yeah, I can see it!