My dryer died the other day, and my dad came to the rescue!! He had more help than he wanted!!
After researching and cleaning he ended up saving me $1000+ (if I'm gonna get a new dryer I'm gonna get a new washer...) No need to go shopping now HURRAH!! Thanks dad!! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing handyman!!
Now on to the turkey toad on top of the handyman. This kid is a NUT! I never mentioned him falling of the chair like the 12th of February mostly because I haven't actually taken a picture of the cast. If you look through past blog posts you can see the cast in some of the pictures. He'll have to have the cast until about the 2nd of April. We're already on cast #2 because of it getting wet and stinky...
He is definitely a two year old!! The nurse was holding his arm while the Doc cast it and he turned to the nurse looked as his arm and said "hey, let go!" I laughed it was too funny!! He says the weirdest things, not sure where he picked them up. "Ya, sure" anytime he says yes. "No! Never! Promise!" Not sure why he says that or if he even understands what he's saying! He also says something like "farm down" I have no idea what it means & he gets frustrated because I can't figure it out. He's recently learned "kill you" don't like that at all!! Despite him being a turkey he still gives the best cuddles! Love that little two year old!!

3 comments:
farm down = calm down because we know how rowdy you can be, especially when it comes to basketball or politics :)
he is a pretty cute kid, and we kinda love him lots!
He is the best little helper a paw could ask for. Love him to pieces.
LOL Amy, maybe you're right!!
Post a Comment