Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Update

Just in case anyone cared Gus has been taken to the sitters.  And so far seems to be in puppy heaven!  He transitioned well with potty training & has loved all the attention.  Chi seemed the most upset for about 30 seconds (thank heavens for a two year old's attention span!)  Jeremy however was long faced for a few days.

The next day I vacuumed like crazy!!  The following day did laundry.  The third day noticed hair still collecting on Chi's pants so we borrowed Grandma Welch's vacuum and went through the house again.  The only thing we miss is the floor cleaner!  Back to sweeping once a day & mopping unfortunately will have to occur more often!  Other than that it's been nice not worrying about him needing to go potty, what he's chewing, where he is, one less thing to worry about!

Thanks Chad & April for being willing to watch Gus for us!  Jeremy continues to count down to when we can bring Gus home (I however am willing to let you keep him forever...) I think I might win!

My last day of Anna was last Friday.  So weird!  It's been a great 2 and a half years!

I went to see my midwife today & I'm still at a 2 and only 70% effaced.  The baby is still growing, (I'm happy to say I'm not...) amniotic fluid is good, babies movements are good, so no need to induce!  Keep your fingers crossed that this baby will come on their own!  I'm down to 13 days & feel like any day now is a good time for the baby to come.

This week we jam backed with fun.  Instead of nesting we're playing.  Monday we were supposed to go to the Zoo, but Lily woke up throwing up, so we vegged instead.  Tuesday Lily had a tea party with a friend & Chi & I played at the park.  Wed we went up to Wellsville for another play-date & had an absolute BLAST I also talked to another heart mom.  Thanks again Steph for getting us together!

Tomorrow we get to have story-time at the Library, then I get to have a lunch date with some friends.  Friday I hope to visit Nana & Papa.  Saturday we get to find more chicks (hopefully with GG Welch)

Next week we have absolutely NOTHING on the calendar, but a baby appt. :) & possibly story-time...

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like you're ready!

Amy N. said...

I have to say, I am RELIEVED it wasn't this week. I could have made it work, but it would have been crazy. Next week looks good especially the weekend since we start Spring Break on Thursday. So glad everything looks good and they don't have to induce!