Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bountiful Temple

Since going to the Salt Lake Temple in the spring Lily asks weekly (if not more) "Go temple today? Think so?"  I'm so grateful for President Monson's counsel to have pictures of the temple in every room in the home, & for the inspiration to do family pictures there!  What a great teaching opportunity!
Lily already LOVES the Temples (even if it is more for the fountains...)!!  At first every church was a temple & so we taught her to look for Angel Moroni since most of the temples have him on top...
 
(sad story: I borrowed my mom's COMPLETE Salt Lake Temple replica I mean color model AMAZING statue & Angel Moroni fell off he is gone & I feel sick every time I see him anywhere now!! I just have to keep telling myself that I WILL replace the temple!) 

Sweet baby buddy

We didn't do family pictures because the Bountiful Temple is WAY busy!!  We will get one though...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Lily is too sweet, love that girl like crazy! Of course Chi guy too!! :)