Thursday, October 20, 2011

Windows of Heaven


Remember how I named my son Malachi?  This is the very reason why! 

I was in Relief Society a little while ago & the instructor asked if we were afraid to NOT pay our tithing because of the blessings we receive from paying it, & every single hand shot up fast!!

To clarify...  The picture is boxes a neighbor brought to my house she is done having kids & so didn't want to store the clothes any more.  She dressed 7 girls (including Lily) & at least 2 boys in fact I still have a box of 0-6 months if you know anyone who needs boy clothes.

Lily has started a new game it's called "Who gave us this?"  It's quite humbling when we play because VERY rarely is it Mom.  Thanks again to ALL those who have fed, dressed, & entertained my kids!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so greatful for the very same thing! It's so rewarding to give things away to people who need them more than you, and then to have someone give you a bag of clothes when you need it- its just a reminder that our heavenly father is so aware of our needs and he will meet those needs- the wants on the other hand... I remind myself all the time are just wants.

Amy N. said...

hey, I see Skye's Repunzel dress in that pile! We LOVED the clothes and can't wait to give them back :)