Back when I lived with Nana and Papa (end 2007 - end 2009) Nana & I started to do baby beanies, they were SOOO cute & we'd add flowers & just had fun. Nana wanted me to take Lily to the Senior Center to show off the hats & get some of those ladies on board. One of the ladies thought it would be cute to put butterflies on the hat & lent me an OLD OLD book that had a whole bunch of crochet projects for butterfly crocheting. One of which was these gloves, I HAD HAD to have the pattern and the lady was kind enough to let me get a copy.
 |
The Left hand glove was done first... The Right hand was second & during a TON of stress :)
Honestly I cried!! Called my mom, because she was the ONLY one who would understand & cried!!
Of course the only thing to do was undo the Left one & start again... and again and again in the end I probably ended up doing 5 gloves :) |
Ta DA!!! YAYAYAYAY now I just need to figure out how to do the butterfly...
The gloves were suppose to be a gift to my sister Carrie for her wedding... That was July & here it is Oct, she may be lucky to get them for her one year anniversary!! :)
1 comment:
I love you... and think the gloves are perfect, the first go around! Seriously having the patience to do something like that!? When Ghost is gone.....i will need you to teach me these things!
Post a Comment