Friday, October 21, 2011

Shirt Pillow

We were visiting GG Butterfield & I randomly asked Grandma if she'd made the pillow & she said that when her Dad died a Relief Society Pres made one for her Mom & then her sister made one for everyone else in the family. I thought it was the coolest idea & had to put it somewhere so I don't forget!!

You just sew it together & then undo the buttons to get the pillow in...
 I thought it was genius!  Not only that but they have something to snuggle when they are lonely.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It is awesome... I just have one question, where did you take the pictures? :) New carpet and couch?? It is a great idea, maybe I can do something like that with Grant's flight suit, But i will need your help!

Kirsten Knowles said...

I'd be happy to help. The pic was taken @ Gma Butterfields the carpet is 30 years old :)