Saturday, October 29, 2011

Helpers.

I LOVE it when my babies want to be with me!!  It really makes you feel loved & wanted.
Reading the Sunday Lesson & soaking up the rays!!
Lily notified us that Chi was climbing the stairs, & ya we now have a stair master!! 
Time to keep the gate up. 

Isn't he too little to be doing this?!
After Chi's eaten his breakfast, & so we can enjoy ours Lily brings toys for him to play with.  (not sure anymore will fit :)  Lily is such a GREAT sister!!
See what'd I tell ya?  A GREAT sister & helper.

I'm so blessed to have such wonderful children!!  They truly bring joy & laughter to the day.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are one lucky ducky to have those two helping you everyday! i am kinda jealous! Good luck chasing after two todlers now.... :)