I never did tell you what we did for Jeremy's birthday. He went to his internship in the morning after eating a good breakfast :) Then I had Anna until 5:30 so we opened gifts & got ready for dinner. We dropped Lily off at my parents & Jeremy & I headed for RUBY RIVER yep us poor college students got to eat steak & fried baked potatoes thanks to my dad! Good thing Jeremy is a good sport :) Dinner was a presentation about how you can save on your utility bills it was FREE & everyone else there was retired, but we fit right in ;) (poor Jer)
For his bday he got lots of cards & $$, a grill from my parents, & Spiderwick Chronicles both of which are a joint gift with me :) Good thing we know how to share!!After dinner we picked up Lily had cake & ice cream with my parents & Buckners & played a game. I had a blast & hopefully Jer did too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment