Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chugga Chugga CHOO CHOO

For those of you who are familiar with South Weber there's a new park by the freeway entrance & it has train tracks around it!!  Today they were giving out FREE rides & so Lily & I of course jumped at the opportunity!

So I'm a terrible Mom & left the camera home, so you're just gonna have to deal with my phone pictures!

This is Lily sitting in one of the train cars & yes that is my knee I got to ride with her!


This is our conductor Scott the train wasn't quite what I imagined it'd look like, but it was fun none the less!!

So here is my shout out for them.  It's a half of a mile right now (which I thought was long enough) however with the donations they plan to eventually get it to be 2.5 miles with a tunnel, bridge, & hills!  Quite the project & quite the ride!!  They are planning on doing the rides every 3rd Saturday of the month weather permitting.  This includes through the winter they will have snowplows!! :)  They will be charging $1 per ride definitely doesn't hurt the pocket book and Lily & I will probably be supporting them some more!

So next time you're in town & it happens to be the 3rd Saturday swing by for a fun in expensive ride!!  Plus the park toys are way cool!! :)

No comments: