Sunday, October 24, 2010

PD Sweetie #4

Boy I guess that poll was unanimous!!  Especially since my vote was the ONLY one to keep it a secret! :)

Well I was in such a mood about my surprise being spoiled that I didn't even tell you all about the ultrasound!  It was awesome!!  I recommend everyone get a BIG ultrasound not just the generic ones (some of us get) every time we're at the doctors.  The tech pointed out the baby swallowing, and found the 2 hands & arms, then looked at the heart & yes all four chambers are there & it looks great!  Then on to the stomach, the kidneys were working fine because the bladder was full.  (At this point Jeremy is looking for you know what) I'm in my own little world not thinking & then the tech says and there's the little boy part...  I laughed and said WHAT?  She then cussed & apologized, but what is done is done.  Then he pushed his foot up and we got a picture of that.  After she checked the legs, she did a 4D ultrasound (I think, maybe it was only 3D) So AMAZING!!!  My little pd looked like a BABY!  So neat & worth the spoiled surprise! :)

Let's be honest it was a GOOD thing to find out NOW & not at the hospital!!  We have a few boy outfits we got when Lily was born, but after playing with Rheddik I remembered how quickly you go through the outfits!!

So there you all have it grand baby #17 is a BOY :)  Jer & I are super excited!!  Amy PLEASE don't DI Colt's baby clothes we will put them to good use!! :)

4 comments:

Amy N. said...

OH YIPPEE SKIPPY!! I foresee baby Rheddik, Colt and PD being best of friends and getting into lots and lots of trouble together with the help of their older sibs and cousins! I will start saving his clothes for you and Crystal

Dutch John Guymon said...

congrats on the news! I can't help you with clothes and such this time since my boy stuff is long gone!! You will have fun having one of each!!

Kirsten Knowles said...

Totally understandable Monica :)besides I might feel REALLY guilty taking all of your boy clothes TOO!!

Thanks guys! We're pretty excited & it's definitely going to be a blast!!

Crystal said...

Ha! I saw that someone voted to keep it quiet and thought it might have been you! I am super excited it is a boy (I would have been excited with a girl too). Our boys will only be 4 months apart! Yay for cousins the same age :) One day they may gang up on Ammon and even things up!