So today the love of my life turned 27!! Holy smokes he is nearly 30!! Where does the time go?! I decided to come up with 27 reasons why I love Jeremy James SOOOO much! And well isn't a blog kind of the rites(is that the right rite?!) to bragging?! Which is why I am posting this for ALL of you to see. So that you know how truly lucky I am to be married to this AMAZING man!!
1. He has rotates sides of the bed FREQUENTLY. (no idea why, but I love him for it)
2. He's a nut and makes me & others laugh!
3. Extremely GOOD LOOKING!! Muy Guapo Hombre (especially his squinty eyes :))
4. He remembers how old he was when he got his clothes AND how much he paid for them!
5. He is very much a people person (which is why he will be/is so good at his job!!)
6. Cooks me dinner on a regular basis (if not doing all the work, then helping a ton!!)
7. Takes out the garbage WITHOUT being asked!!
8. Very considerate & aware of my needs!
9. Enjoys going on walks with me
10. LOVE his hugs, cuddles, and kisses! (I always get a hug & a kiss when he leaves & when he comes home)
11. Helps take care of Lily. Feeding, (since she started solid foods he just took over & has had many a cold meal!!) bathing, diaper changing, etc!!
12. He worries about everyone & everything.
13. Great Husband & Father
14. Self motivated and a hard worker!
15. Lets me give him a hard time.
16. Supports me as a wife, mother, and in my church callings!!
17. He is BRILLIANT & I love talking to him.
18. He enjoys reading with me.
19. Frugal!!
20. Wants to be debt free.
21. Lets me be a stay-at-home mom!
22. Holds the priesthood & is willing to give blessings on demand.
23. Forgives & forgets
24. Patient! Especially with my many mood swings :)
25. Has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
26. Has NEVER yelled at me or anyone for that matter. Really controls his temper.
27. He LOVES ME unconditionally!
I love you Jeremy James Knowles & I hope you have FABULOUS birthday, because YOU deserve it!!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh what a bunch of gush! :)
Happy Birthday Jer Bear! I am so happy you are in our family and all the things you do for my sis and sweet lil lils!
well, with your marriage rites (the ceremony) you have the right to write whatever you want :)
ahhh...jer you are pretty dang cool!!
Hope you guys get to do something fun together for birthday stuff! We'd be happy to baby-sit! Can you believe we're all getting this old???
Post a Comment