Thursday, October 14, 2010

Patience :)

 Sometimes I don't have very much!  For our birthdays this year my parents got Jeremy & I a grill (a super nice one at that!!)

It has been sitting in a box since Sept. 4 and after waiting patiently FINALLY got put together today! :)
Side burner :)
Has a temp reading apparently you can bake things if you get it hot enough?!
And yes even the propane tank got hooked!
Honestly the tank holder was the biggest headache of the entire grill!!

I would tell you that I waited patiently for Jeremy to help, but that would be a lie! :)
When it said "with friend" I would tell my cute little bump to not get hurt :) he was a great help!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

"He" was a great help?! What are you suggesting? Is that what your instincts are telling you or did you sneak a peak at your last visit? And yay for getting the grill put together. Now...does it work? Have you tested it?

Kirsten Knowles said...

Have not tested it :) So for all I know I put it together wrong. And no I didn't peak & my instincts keeping going back & forth we just default to HE it sounds better than IT :)