Grandma's work does a little Trick or Treating but mostly it is to show off your grand kids! :)
Either way it sure is fun!
Grandma with her little Indian (including horse) and Bumble Bee. So much fun!
Lily's costume came with a hat that had antennas, but of course she wouldn't keep them on so we left them home. One of the ladies we trick or treated to gave Lily the cute head band! I personally LOVE it, but of course Lily wouldn't have anything to do with it . :)
What fun! Our ward does a Trunk or Treat, but I think we'll visit Great Grandparents & skip out on all the candy. #1) because Lily can't eat half of the stuff & I don't want her to eat the rest #2) we'll do it when she can say Trick or Treat & actually cares! :)

3 comments:
Haha your little girl has the cutest smile in the world but in all the pics she hides it so good! :) I LOVE the little bee, too cute!
She is so cute! Ginny wore that same bumblebee costume. She wouldn't keep the hat on either, so I added ribbons to the sides and tied it on her. (She didn't like that so much!) It think Lily's headband in the picture is so cute, anyway!
I have the cutest grands in the whole world, all sixteen of them.
Post a Comment