Monday, October 18, 2010

Family pictures

So last Wednesday Jeremy & I went & took our family pictures. So much fun & I think we got a few winners!
Getting ready.  The hardest part is coming up with outfits for everyone!!



 This is one of the firsts we took, unfortunately the sun was behind us hence the black & white to help it look a little better!
See what I MEAN?

This one is okay except for the squints :) now we're facing the sun...

 Love this one, because Jer & I look so happy, but Lily is sidetracked by something :)

And we might have a winner!
Really like these two, but this one Lily's eyes are closed & they're kind of blurry...
This one is MY favorite!!

Poor Lily was DONE!!
YAY we're ALL smiling, not so sure about the sun in the background though.  Jer likes our shadows
So fun!!  LOVE that you can't TELL I'm 21 WEEKS pregnant!!! 
So sad PD Sweetie # 4 won't even know he was in the picture!

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

Your family is so cute! My favorite is your favorite and I like the shadow one too. How would it be to be so skinny still at 21 weeks...I would never know

Carrie said...

"HE"????????

PS i like the pics you guys do great! Lily's shoes are so cute too!