#14) Take people who are willing to babysit, without them I would not have found my new extreme sport :)
River climbing!!
The water was luke warm makes it perfect for full submersion
Best part is if you loose your grip you get pushed down stream, but don't die!!
The rocks were cemented down probably from some volcano, but that definitely helped climbing!!
Brooke & Danny enjoying the river
Jer & I
Despite the warm temperature of the water the wind sure made it chilly!!
So much fun!!
The next day we went home with only ONE stop WOOT WOOT!!
A special thanks to Brooke & Danny Duersch our Chaperons they put up with children's songs, tears, screams, & smells :) Without them it would have been miserable car rides!! Unfortunately they will probably NEVER volunteer to do that one again :)
Thanks to Susan, Brett, Daniel, & Brooke for being babysitters & missing out on some of the fun.
Oh & Brett for funding the trip. :)
Because of the MANY sacrifices & compromises I had an AMAZING time, & I WILL gladly go back again :)
What a blast!! If you haven't been you should go!

No comments:
Post a Comment