Mud Volcano
Black Dragon's cauldron
The ONLY boardwalk I went on :) (yes I'm proud of that)
While walking it I discovered why I dislike them so much. They take you to the destructive, dying, ugly Yellowstone. Guess I'm kind of the live, beautiful, Yellowstone :)
The traditional ice cream cone at the fishing bridge
Next stop Yellowstone Lake!!The sand was so unique!! It was black with clear grains mixed with it. It was beautiful!!
Gross PDA!! :)
The water was FREEZING!! But you sure went numb fast & then it was a blast to ride the waves in. Logan & I had to come in sooner than we wanted too. Something about hypothermia...
The wave barrier. The waves got pretty big, probably bigger than Bear Lakes
Awe I had to copy Amy :)
Sheriff Danny
#11) Have a partner in crime :) Danny comes from a family of 8 & I come from 7... Let's just say our family vacations growing up were a lot a like.
Uncle Daniel with his tractors :)
Day 3 for sure was a TOTAL success!!

No comments:
Post a Comment