You guys ready for this?! Not sure I am.... But here's some ideas as to how to have an enjoyable time in Yellowstone.
#1) complain from the moment your husband suggests it
#2) tell him everything that could possibly go wrong (so that he'll then make the following compromises!)
#3) tell him YOU are driving & HE is entertaining
#4) find a Chauffer
#5) YOU man the infant in the back & HE gets the 2 year old in the middle :)
Day one was just as I predicted we left home at 9 am & didn't get OUT of the car until 5 (to many stops for me, I'm one to drive, feed once & get to destination. Not in out in out...) Don't worry I didn't scream out loud :)
Freedom!! walking around West Yellowstone for a bit...
#6) $0.50 cent ice cream cones. That's right $0.50 in WEST YELLOWSTONE!!! What a steal!! Pretty sure we got one nearly every night!! My reward for behaving :)
Poor Chi eating his Monkey instead of ice cream
Sooo messy, but soooo worth it!!!
The only Grizzly we found thank heavens!!

No comments:
Post a Comment