Can I just say how grateful I am for wonderful neighbors?! It's so much fun to walk out the door & have lots of friends to play with!! Especially this past summer with Jeremy doing fieldwork, they really opened their doors to us! Pizza parties, dinners, water parties, walks in the morning, park dates & I could go on & on!!
This particular day they dressed up & did a fashion show.
There's all the models. Savannah was sweet enough to trade Lily shoes. She sure is spoiled!!
Lily & Trevor are such GREAT friends!! One day at the park some boys were bugging her & Trevor went over & pushed them & put his arm around Lily to guide her away. It was the cutes thing ever however Trevor was then in her bubble & so Lily screamed at him. Silly girl one day she'll recognize kind gestures!! Trevor really does watch out for her & is a great sharer. Lily has a hard time going to nursery unless Trevor is there. So glad for great friends.
Lily's other good friend is Brooklyn (I'm terrible & didn't get any pictures!!) Holly would feed us dinner & we'd let the girls play they were so cute & now Lily always tells me she's going shopping :) & asks where Brooklyn & Brighton are (usually at bedtime...)
Best part about all of Lily's friends is their mommas are mine!! Thanks SOOOO much Holly, Sabrina, & Kathy for taking such good care of us!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment