#12) Sit back relax & let your hubby load the car for the day including any shoes/attire YOU may need (ya maybe I went a little over board...)
Waiting for daddy to get the car ready to go
Everyone had lunch in the rain & I stayed in the car with Lily & Chi, because Lily didn't want to get out can't say I blame her!
Look at that smile!! We called it a day in the park & went back to West it was a much needed break. The other car load went and did more boardwalks (ya definitely glad we went back to town!!)
#13) It is okay to stay out of the park for a day! You don't have to go in everyday
Chipmunks were great entertainment!! Especially if you record it on your camera and let your 2 year old watch & re watch the video :)

No comments:
Post a Comment